Exciting times…I finished up as president of National College of Ireland at the end of February and launched Tandem Consulting at the beginning of March. It’s not a brand new adventure because I previously worked in the consulting game for 15 years – but even in the 3 years since I stepped out of the river, the consulting world has become a very different place. I’m starting this blog to capture some of the challenges faced and, hopefully, to get some support on questions that I don’t have easy answers for. Watch this space!
- Bereavement Counselling: When should you seek support?
- Excellent Performance From People: Follow the ‘10 Commandments!’
- Skip Engagment: Run ‘attitude adjustment’ sessions (starting with yourself).
- How to Grow Old Disgracefully (and guilt free)
- Organisation Change: You need to drill below the surface
What’s the future of… on Excellent Performance From Peo… Conor Neill on Excellent Performance From Peo… Lynn Hoopingarner on Skip Engagment: Run ‘att… midwifesean on The Leadership Conundrum: Doi… Tandem Consulting on Managing Executive Transitions